Monday, February 26, 2007

Not a Review: So I Guess I Can Take This As No Hard Feelings?

In the past week, I have managed to write completely vicious reviews of the new music videos from Justin Timberlake - which I still strongly dislike - and Avril Lavigne - which, so help me, I kind of love right now.

So, there are three possibilities in play for this screen capture from my Myspace:


1) Justin Timberlake and Avril Lavigne have personally acknowledged that I was correct and will give out public apologizes live on American Idol tomorrow night.

2) JtotheT and The Mother [expletive deleted] Princess have a great sense of humor and impeccable taste, meaning they love my blog.

3) Those interns working the Myspace page need to look a little closer into who they let join as the friends of JT and AV. Seriously, letting a no class kinda guy like me into their friend circle only brings them down farther than their own lack of musical credibility does already.

So, I guess what this boils down to is: be like the cool kids. Friend me on Myspace.

Varb For Me

0 comments: